We love it when a plan comes together.
Michael brings with him a wealth of experience (over 30 years) helping organizations and leaders achieve results. He brings to his work a combination of intelligence, creativity, innovation, humor, and a collaborative spirit, and has assisted over 100 organizations move toward greater excellence and success.
- B.A. in Social Work
- M.A. in Applied Behavioral Sciences with an emphasis on Organizational Development & Coaching
- 18 years of direct executive management experience
- 20 years of partnering with organizations as an external consultant, executive coach and trainer
Scott possesses integrity, empathy, and a deep knowledge base in how people and organizations function. He has been extremely successful in coaching individuals and diverse teams toward greater effectiveness, and has a proven track record of helping individuals and groups become more positive and productive.
- B.A. in Multidisciplinary Studies, Minor in Psychology
- 5 years of executive management experience
- Multiple years of experience in conflict resolution, training, organizational trouble shooting, and in successfully closing the divide between isolated departments
Christy offers her clients a unique set of skills and techniques developed over decades of work with families, individuals, and groups. Her empathy, honesty, creativity, and wisdom have helped many individuals, teams, and groups achieve more fulfilling and rewarding lives both personally and professionally.
- B.A. in Child and Family Development
- Training and development work in personal coaching
- 30 years of experience as a teacher, trainer, and social worker in a wide variety of contexts
- Experience in management, team leading, family advocacy and one-on-one coaching
Andrew brings with him a wealth of experience. As a 20+ year executive coach and O.D. consultant, he brings energy, a calm and focused demeanor, wisdom, a spirit of collaboration, and a rich knowledge base which has enabled him to help leaders and teams achieve sustainable success.
- B.A. in Distributed Studies
- M.A. in Applied Behavioral Science with an emphasis on Organizational Development & Executive Coaching
- Certified Coach with International Coach Federation
- 15 years as a Certified Mediator Practitioner
- 10 years direct management experience
- 20 years of consulting and executive coaching
Tom is motivated by the possibility that the workplace – where we spend a significant portion of our waking hours – can be a life-giving environment. He roots his years of non-profit and ministry leadership in creating cultures that embrace deep listening, relational attentiveness and the fundamentals of kindness and respect. The results are highly aligned organizations capable of achieving shared goals.
- B.A. in Political Science
- J.D. (Juris Doctor)
- 20 years of non-profit, management experience and leadership development
Janaki brings extensive experience in executive coaching, training, development and organizational design. She demonstrates insightful people development skills and is consistently able to identify and enhance individual and group strengths. Janaki uses her strong business background and ability to build trust-based relationships to help inspire and encourage clients into new skills, behaviors and successes.
- B.A. in Drama/Psycho Drama
- M.Ed. in Agency and Career Counseling
- Ph.D. work in Transformational Learning
- 25 years as a coach, trainer and facilitator
- National trainer in Emotional Intelligence
Andy brings unique perspectives and practical, systemic solutions to his work. His training and practice as a family therapist gives him keen insight into human interactions and individual growth, and he effectively applies this insight to help individuals and organizations thrive.
- B.S. in Behavioral Science
- M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Expertise in helping individuals and groups achieve personal growth and success
Lee brings energy, insight, and humor to his work as a consultant and coach. His fundamental belief is that the best managers use their influence to empower people. Empowered people create strong organizations. Strong organizations have a natural resistance to conflict, low morale, and a myriad of other cultural ills that hamper productivity and job satisfaction. Lee is a natural encourager, and his direct, engaging style brings the best out of those he works with.
- 2 graduate degrees with emphasis in leadership and human development (Princeton)
- 15 years management experience in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Broad experience in personal coaching, leadership development and helping organizations find clarity and cultural health