Leading From Within is a unique leadership skills workshop focused on carefully selected strategies, both internal (attitudes and beliefs) and external (behaviors), that will take you to your next level of leadership greatness.
Join a tribe of like-minded leaders as we discover:
- What it means to lead from within (and why it matters)
- The core beliefs and hidden attitudes that undermine your leadership success, along with new strategies for overcoming these long-hidden roadblocks
- The 2-part (internal/external) process for developing new areas of emotional IQ and situational awareness
- The current research on how your brain works (to help you better work your brain)
- A mindfulness-based approach to personal and professional transformation
- New leadership skills to help you authentically motivate and engage your employees
Our setting will be the beautiful and historic St. Andrew's House Retreat & Conference Center overlooking Hood Canal in South Puget Sound.
4 LEARNING CONTEXTS:
- Participate in group instruction, discussion and exploration
- Be part of a consistent small group throughout the workshop for additional discussion and discovery
- Spend one-on-one time with a breakout partner for practice, processing, application and action-planning
- Personal reflection time for processing, journaling, walking, resting...or whatever you need.
Shared Room: $2,500/person (2 guests per room)
Private Room: $2,750/person (private rooms are limited)
Fee includes all lodging, meals, snacks, cocktails/wine/beer, training and instruction, travel journal and one-on-one time with instructors.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
Register before November 1, 2018, and receive a $200 discount.
PARTNERED REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
Register with a fellow leader (from the same organization/company) and you will each receive a $100 discount. Simply mention the name of your partner in the comments during registration. (There is also a space to indicate if you would like to room with them for the event.)
Once you "add" your deposit, proceed to your shopping cart in the upper right corner to complete registration.
PAYMENT POLICIES & DEADLINES:
A Deposit Amount of $250 is required to secure your reservation. The payment for the Deposit Amount is due upon registration. Deposit Amounts are non-refundable.
PAYMENT DUE DATES
Upon Registration, Nash Consulting will notify each guest that their Deposit Amount has been received and informed of their balance due. Each guest will be responsible for paying the rest of their cost in full by February 5, 2019.
We know that the unexpected in life can happen. If you find you must cancel, a refund of 75% of the event cost (less the nonrefundable Deposit Amount of $250) will be issued, if cancellation takes place before February 19th. An email notification of your intent to cancel is required. You also have the choice of applying your deposit/full payment amount to our November 2019 Leading From Within event (November 5th - 8th, 2019).